In 1948, company founder Eugen Büdenbender laid the foundation for our business today in the Siegerland, the region of Germany most famous for the iron-processing industry. Under the simplest conditions, but with a high level of expertise, the first tanks were manufactured in the so-called “Alte Halle” (old hall). With the necessary skill, diligence and thrift, Eugen Büdenbender was able to establish the young company.
Over the years, the company has successfully worked towards being one of the most renowned businesses in the field of tank construction and mechanical engineering. Numerous orders and the trust our customers put into our work every day speak for this.
To us, tank construction is not only another source of income, but is the passion of every one of our employees, who – together with the management – strives to make our company’s visions a reality.